What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to harness Facebook to get targeted traffic
- Milestones. This is a great feature if you want to stress the longevity of your business (you can go right back to 1800 if you need to!).
- Pinned posts – the new powerful facility that allows you to ‘pin’ a particular post to the very top of your page for maximum exposure.
- The answer to the key question of whether Facebook is right for your business, whether you are marketing to businesses or consumers.
- The surprising success of business to business (B2B) companies on Facebook PLUS the key advantage marketing on Facebook gives them.
- The ‘About’ section and how to maximise the advantage of the tiny 155 characters you are allowed (PLUS the key advantage it has).
- The profile picture, this now overlaps the cover image (offering some clever possibilities, as you’ll discover in this section).
- How the timeline will affect your business – and how the timeline will unleash a great deal of potential to create curiosity.
- Your profile picture. This will set the entire tone of your relationships – so here’s how to make sure it’s fit for purpose.
- Creating a compelling call to action. Here’s where the rubber hits the road and is your entire reason for being on Facebook.
- Homing in on your target market like a cruise missile. And some clever – and low cost or free ways – to help you do this.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Facebook Marketing – Marketeers Blueprint scores 70.13/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://fb-marketing-blueprint.imrtl.com/facebook-marketing-marketeers-blueprint-cb, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fb-marketing-blueprint.imrtl.com you’ll also be taken through to fb-marketing-blueprint.imrtl.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)